Monday, December 17, 2007

Untitled!

Simple words caught in the wind
Travel the age and back again.
Dust fills the corners of the broken mind
While gathering the wool of left behind.

Yesterdays' sun can't stop todays rain
'Nor warm the ache of sorrow or shame.
For we know those that have gone on
Fare better than those left here alone.

Miles are but a time tool placed on a ruler
The journey never reached always half through.
Distant thoughts and feelings shared by many
Give nectar to the soul that feels so empty.

Out past the realm of sweet imagination
Stands cold reality in all we are facing.
Once there was a tomb with a story so real
Then man ployed his mark... stone into steel.

Yet in all the misgivings and rules of mankind
Never does he quench the pure peace of mind
That started with a star as a guiding light
His majesty soars past the eagle in flight...

I crumbled as just a creation with a heart
As a woman, I am humble...to what I start
You alone knock me to my knees
Lord, do I do as you please?

No comments: